586 Blane Street
Saint Louis, MO 63130
Job Objective A position of Private Chef with an organization offering dedicated culinary services.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in dealing with organic ingredients
- Deep knowledge of restrictions related to diet practiced by people
- Profound knowledge of plating simple food in interesting and attractive manner
- Proficient in food preparation and presentation
- Familiarity about nutritional content of food items
- Good understanding of dietary restrictions
- Skilled at using homegrown fresh fruits, vegetable and other food ingredients
- Ability to follow instructions and details given by employer
- Ability to accept factual criticism with positive attitude
New Castle Country Club, Saint Louis, MO
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared healthy, fresh and seasonal organic food as per given schedule.
- Performed amicable with personal assistant of family to develop menus every week.
- Managed inventory, grocery purchase and placed wine orders.
- Prepared high volume meals for social and professional gatherings held at private residence.
- Planned, developed, organized and implemented menus for all snacks, lunch and dinner followed by dessert.
- Planned and cooked contemporary international cuisine along with European food items.
- Designed and prepared 3 course menu for dinner for four times in one week.
Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants, Saint Louis, MO
May 2004 – July 2007
- Managed grocery buying, stock maintenance and inventory management.
- Maintained and supervised inventory for pantry, food ingredients and wine.
- Procured and stocked different varieties of beverages in non-alcoholic category.
- Developed menu keeping in deep consideration nutritional aspect yet desirable gourmet flair.
- Planned healthy and nutritional dietary plan for every family member.
- Coordinated food items in menu and supervised catering for large scale parties.
- Ensured to keep kitchen appliances clean and all crystals placed in shelves dust-free.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
Birmingham Southern College, Birmingham, AL