3704 Lilac Lane
Douglas, GA 31533
Job Objective To work as a Research Chef for your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in research and development in food manufacturing in luxury hotel
- Strong knowledge of created and establishing new recipes
- Operational knowledge of existing and expected trends in food production
- Proficient in traditional and regional culinary items preparation
- Skilled at cooking and plating food items from different cuisines
- Ability to perform independently and provide help to other kitchen employees
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in stressed fast paced kitchen environment
Morgans Hotel Group, Douglas, GA
August 2007 – Present
- Created on-strategy and alluring new food items in alliance with menu and vision of restaurant brand.
- Performed as culinary expert for assigned curriculum for product development beginning from idea generation till final completion.
- Executed different tasks with respect to assist assigned food development program.
- Supervised routine kitchen operations assuring cleanliness and smooth operation continuance.
- Monitored planning, implementation and quality assurance of every food item.
- Organized necessary photo shoots in new style as required.
Destination Hotels & Resorts, Douglas, GA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Interacted and discussed with food scientists methods to up hold consistency in taste, nutritional content and freshness.
- Organized and executed consumer survey for liking and interest for new products.
- Supervised consumer testing programs and encouraged them to rate sample products.
- Utilized survey facts based on consumer preference to set costing, portion and flavors of newly food items.
- Studied and identified shelf life of newly created food products and its ingredients.
- Provided assistance in creating new packaging of food products to protect it from food borne illness.
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science Management
Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA