3447 Graystone Lakes
Macon, GA 31201
Job Objective Seeking a Temporary Chef position where I can use my excellent culinary skills in order to provide exceptional services.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience working in food service at upscale restaurants
- Operational knowledge of kitchen equipments used for large volume food production
- Exceptional knowledge of food production, presentation and service in Food and Beverage
- Proficient in food cost and grocery analysis
- Skilled at estimating pricing of food ingredients and its relative production cost
- Ability to work without supervision and to cook multiple food items from set menu
- Ability to conduct demonstration cooking and bake quality bakery items
Pinehurst Resort, Macon, GA
August 2007 – Present
- Comprehended and synchronized logistics as per BOH standpoint associated to events execution.
- Monitored and coordinated labor for BOH related programs execution.
- Performed directly with Events Mangers and higher official from Banquet for event execution.
- Developed and presented new variety of meals in attractive plating style.
- Provided assistance to purchase department in placing order for required food ingredients according to cost-estimated volume.
- Participated actively in managing kitchen inventory and apt storage.
- Offered and accommodated special dietary menus.
- Managed and prepared food for exclusive occasions and functions.
Channel Club, Macon, GA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Educated, monitored and mentored employees working in kitchen.
- Placed requisitions for food purchase based on food consumption evaluation.
- Ensured steady taste and quality of food items by standardizing selective recipes.
- Created novel presentation technique and set high quality benchmarks.
- Participated in planning, developing and costing of menus.
- Guaranteed apposite use and maintenance of kitchen equipments.
- Performed apt actions for kitchen safety and hygiene.
- Provided cooking guidelines and demonstrated effectual food production techniques.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated