2829 Delaware Avenue
San Rafael, CA 94909
Job Objective Seeking to join a reputed organization as a Construction Cleaner to deliver the best of my professional ability.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of conducting clean up and tidying of construction site and newly developed buildings
- In-depth knowledge of cleaning procedures, safety practices, and garbage disposal methods
- Remarkable knowledge of inventory stocking, warehouse operations, and customer servicepractices
- Proficient in operating various type of hand tools and power equipments
- Ability to manage and complete all assignedjobs, efficiently and on time
- Ability to drive vehicles and maintain work supplies, properly
Masco Contractor Services, Inc., San Rafael, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Gathered and removed rubble, dirt, and hazardous waste from construction site.
- Cleaned and maintainedall assigned newly constructed and renovated buildings.
- Performed concrete sealing tasks and conducted pressure wash activities.
- Swept and vacuumed building floors and washed interior areas.
- Attended company-sponsored safety meetings and adhered to established safety practices.
- Completed all assigned work within deadline and maintained high quality standards.
Construction Specialties, Inc., San Rafael, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Performed post-construction site clean up and executed building cleaning activities.
- Vacuumed and polished all floors and wiped windows and furniture.
- Collected and disposed off all trash and debris, in a proper manner.
- Operated cleaning equipments and utilized cleaning materials, efficiently.
- Maintained high quality standards of work and complied with all applicable safety regulations.
- Cleaned and organized all company-provided equipments and materials, as required.
Associate Degree in Building Construction Technology
Delaware Technical & Community College, Wilmington, DE