280 Poling Farm Road
Oneill, NE 68763
Job Objective Seeking a Dry Cleaner position in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in washing and dry cleaning laundry clothes of customers
- Profound knowledge of various types of fabric, washing procedures and drying temperatures
- Outstanding knowledge of operation and maintenance of dry-cleaning machines and laundry washers
- Familiarity with using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs
- Ability to follow work-related instructions, properly and efficiently
- Ability to utilize spotting chemicals and spot garments, with care
Fordson Cleaners, Oneill, NE
August 2012 – Present
- Received, counted, and marked soiled clothing from customers.
- Inspected and sorted all soiled clothes based on color and fabric type.
- Selected and utilized appropriate cleaning agents, additives, and procedures.
- Loaded and dry-cleaned dirty and stained clothesin the machine.
- Operated and adjusted all cleaning and drying machinery, properly.
- Packaged and provided clean garments to customers and collected payments from them.
LINDENWOLD CLEANERS, Oneill, NE
May 2009 – July 2012
- Collected, coded, examined, and marked soiled clothes from customers.
- Prepared and used cleaning solutionsas per cloth specifications.
- Loaded clothes into the proper machinesand operated those machines, in a safe manner.
- Unloaded, counted, and hanged all dry-cleaned clothes from the machines.
- Inspected, folded, and packaged all customer orders for delivery.
- Handled and resolved various work-related and customer service related issues, effectively.
Associate Degree in Drafting
Des Moines Area Community College, Ankeny, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated