2248 Lee Avenue
Camden, NJ 8102
Job Objective A talented Office Cleaner with great skills and experience looking for a job in a well known organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of cleaning and upkeep of office premises and property
- Sound knowledge of janitorial work and occupational safety standards
- Operational knowledge of vacuum cleaner, buffing machine, carpet shampooer, brooms, and mops
- Familiarity with working varied shift-timings, including weekdays and weekends
- Ability to communicate with clients in a polite tone and deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to manage and finish all given tasksin dirty and adverse work environment, on time
Prestige Care, Inc., Camden, NJ
August 2012 – Present
- Washed, sanitized, and tidied all rest rooms and kitchen areas in the office.
- Restocked and maintained all bathroom and kitchen supplies, as needed.
- Vacuumed and mopped room floors, corridors and staircases.
- Dusted, wiped, and polished furniture, partitions, and fixtures, properly.
- Cleaned out waste bins and disposed off all trash to disposal site.
- Interpreted and complied with all safety guidelines and personnel rules.
Penn National Gaming, Inc., Camden, NJ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Inspected and cleaned officelobby, escalators, and entrance area.
- Vacuumedfloor carpets and removed stains from glass panels.
- Dusted and wiped office furniture and counter tops, as required.
- Cleaned and disinfected toilets and stocked bathroom supplies.
- Gathered and removed dirt and trash to designated disposal site.
- Completed all cleaning tasks as per establishedsafety procedures, and adhered to company uniform policies.
High School Diploma
Hamilton High School, Anza, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated