812 Robinson Switch Rd
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Job Objective To obtain an Audit Clerk position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Audit Clerk, May 2004 – Present
ABM Industries, Bakersfield, CA
- Audited casino profits on a daily basis.
- Checked profits for both the gaming and non-gaming areas of the business.
- Balanced cash reports on a daily basis, helped with quarterly and yearly inventories.
- Created discrepancy reports for audit exemptions.
- Audited warehouse staff to verify if items shipped is accurate.
- Examined source files for internal control compliance.
Audit Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
Accountemps, Bakersfield, CA
- Verified revenue figures and POS transactions.
- Processed any dropped transactions.
- Double-checked bank deposits and followed up on any discrepancies.
- Helped departments handle problems regarding sales transactions and balances.
- Communicated with DMs, RDs, Loss Prevention, and banks, as required.
- Ensured accuracy of all store records and handled its management and organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good Dictaphone skills
- Willing to work during weekend night audit shifts
- Excellent multi-tasker; performs well under tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Associate Degree in Business Administration, Wayne County Community College, Detroit, MI