812 Robinson Switch Rd
Minneapolis, MN 55450
Job Objective To secure the position of Box Office Clerk that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient in MS Office programs specifically Word and excel
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good at customer service and ability to communicate effectively
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks in stressful situations
- Able to handle cash and credit card transaction
- Ability to perform complex data entry tasks
Box Office Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Cirque Du Soleil, Minneapolis, MN
- Balanced processing of tickets sales at box office and assist customers.
- Administered to answer customer calls and handled customer transactions.
- Mediated with supervisor and internal and external contacts to resolve problems and respond to policy or procedural questions.
- Contributed to develop, edit, proof and compile manuals, procedures and correspondence.
- Ensured professional resolutions to problems.
Box Office Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
Amanda Fish, Minneapolis, MN
- Appraised rapidly and accurately to process information requests and prioritize workload.
- Administered to take and relays messages; comply with requests according.
- Volunteered to take phone calls and responded friendly & professionally.
- Acted to file loose reports in simplified format in clear view for easy access to all.
- Furthered to assist customers with needed records and provide copies.
- Initiated to act appropriately for timely follow-up on problem charts to satisfactory conclusion.
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Glendale Community College, Glendale, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated