10524 W Chickasaw St
Lynnwood, WA, 98036
Job Objective To obtain a Census Clerk position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to perform diversified activities
- Familiar with Word, Excel and database software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to perform clerical duties such as filing, typing, faxing, answering phone etc
- Ability to expedite multi tasks accurately and within time frame
Census Clerk, May 2004 – Present
The Census United States Bureau, Lynnwood, WA
- Articulated to perform combination of functions like office processing, field operations, recruiting, testing, personnel/payroll and other administrative operation.
- Maintained a variety of logs and stockroom supply levels.
- Managed to respond positively to workflow and coordinated mailing and receipt of all material flowing to and from the field.
- Determined to assist in preparation and processing of special time and cost reports, accident forms, travel vouchers and time and attendance records.
- Analyzed and corrected incidental transmittals, letters, office records and forms.
Census Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Department of Workforce Services, Lynnwood, WA
- Balanced logistical and control aspects related to the CCM related operations and Decennial Census.
- Supported field staff by assisting them in use of computer to conduct tasks.
- Demonstrated to be responsible for all controls, reports, data entry of information into various software systems.
- Maintained accurate personnel files and records, position description files manuals and instruction books.
- Planned to test job applicants for various positions.
- Managed to organize office files and supplies.
Associate Degree in Finance, Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated