812 Robinson Switch Rd
New York, NY, 10022
Job Objective To obtain a Church Clerk position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to maintain excellent public relations and able to exercise initiative and good judgment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Familiar with Word, Excel and database software
- Excellent communication skill to maintain good relations with volunteers
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
Church Clerk, May 2004 – Present
True Light Baptist Church, New York, NY
- Assisted the pastor in implementing local church’s decisions, in harmony with the Church Manual.
- Prepared the agenda for meetings, and took responsibility for production of minutes.
- Simplified church membership records as voted by the Church Board and Church Business meetings and handled all membership transfer correspondence.
- Arranged Baptismal and other certificates, and report forms for effortless retrieval.
- Ensured to that lists of all the sub-committees appointed either by the Church Board or Business Meeting are filed suitably.
- Tabulated quarterly statistical reports as required by the pastor and the conference field head office.
Church Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
Sears Falls ChurchVA, New York, NY
- Assisted in providing project management guidance for variety of church-related activities and special events.
- Coordinated with teams to facilitate execution of events.
- Managed to generate weekly reports to assist in tracking attendance, communication from Sunday attendees, and prayer requests.
- Maintained supplies, stocks and scheduling assignments.
- Administered in producing bulletins, newsletter, etc.
- Adapted to act as receptionist, and perform other basic church functions.
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Houston Community College, Houston, TX