1317 W Northern Lights Blvd
Allison Park, PA, 15101
Job Objective Seeking a Coding Clerk position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of ICD-9 codes
- Sound working knowledge of medical records filing systems and procedures in requesting medical information
- Familiar with Word, Excel and database software
- Excellent ability to perform clerical duties such as filing, typing, faxing, answering phone etc
- Proficiency in data-entry in appropriate software
- Able to demonstrate interpersonal skills in diverse population
- Ability to handle 6 line phone systems with good telephone manners
- Able to communicate effectively in English
Coding Clerk, May 2004 – Present
The Mahone Group, Inc., Allison Park, PA
- Regulated surgery billing by receiving, verifying and distribution.
- Registered all outside billing into electronic health record (EPIC system).
- Ensured retention of outside billing and patient information to be forwarded to appropriate department and follow-up on missing documentation.
- Executed to pick up clinic billing from HFA clinics.
- Administered to distribute received mail.
- Solicited to enquiries, handled phones and performed other administrative duties.
Coding Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
MEDPRO PERSONNEL INC., Allison Park, PA
- Represented to take responsibility of medical records functionary.
- Administered entry of inpatient and outpatient into EMR system and further ensured receipt of payment in accordance with coding and billing.
- Expedited to ensure correct diagnosis code (ICD-9 and/or CPT) for appropriate billing.
- Administered all correspondence after review by supervisor and maintained log and prepared records for mailing, and notifying.
- Answered patient inquires regarding access to medical records and maintain confidentiality.
- Assisted in maintaining departmental supplies and medical record forms.
Associate Degree in Accounting, Houston Community College, Houston, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated