12019 Windom Peak Way
Somerville, NJ 08876
Job Objective To obtain a Counter Clerk position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Counter Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Dairy Queen, Somerville, NJ
- Prepared merchandise for display, or for purchase or rental.
- Greet customers and discuss the type, quality and quantity of merchandise sought for rental.
- Recommend and provided advice on a wide variety of products and services for walk-in or telephonic customers.
- Administered intercom announcements to promote sales, maintain, stock, and clean cases in deli area.
- Calculated and balanced records of transactions and prepared rental forms.
- Appraised, examined and tagged articles to be altered, cleaned, stored, or repaired.
Counter Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
RB Fries, Somerville, NJ
- Administered to set an example of superior customer service.
- Budgeted, audited and balanced cash handlings and ensured security of cash drawer.
- Process returned Merchandise.
- Ensured received on account payments.
- Expedited cash loans out to drawers in a safe and timely manner.
- Prepared departmental transfer sheets.
- Administered responsibility of own safety and the safety of others.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to comply with all safety guidelines and standards
- Experienced in cash handlings and ensure security of cash drawers
- Excellent commitment in providing admirable customer service
- Ability to work weekends and evenings on a regular basis
- Familiar with Word, Excel and database software
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent communication skills
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Cuyahoga Community College District, Cleveland, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated