812 Robinson Switch Rd
Cincinnati, OH, 45270
Job Objective To obtain a Court Clerk position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Court Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Unified Judicial System, Second Judicial Circuit, Cincinnati, OH
- Accurately composed, compiled, assimilated and maintained the care, custody and control of District Court records.
- Attended court sessions and acted as liaison between the Court and other County departments, law enforcement agencies, attorneys and the general public.
- Advocated in all stages of criminal proceedings usually beginning with arrangement through trial and appeal.
- Maintained bookkeeping records of all monies collected and recorded support payments.
- Managed receivable accounts and restitution payments, compiled reports on transactions and statistics.
- Determined and assured that proper procedures are followed.
Court Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
Asset Staffing, Inc., Cincinnati, OH
- Performed statewide court record and information by searching persons using primarily automated processes.
- Processed passport applications, scheduled court dates and attended court hearings to record events.
- Calculated and computed daily deposits.
- Reviewed legal documents for completeness, adequacy, and accuracy.
- Managed filing and indexing documents on any new or ongoing action for civil, criminal, probate, juvenile.
- Assisted the general public with questions and concerns about court records and judicial procedure.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of court and legal terminology, laws, policies, and judicial processes
- Proficient with data entry, word processing, email, spreadsheets, calendars
- Sound Knowledge of principles and practices of accounting and bookkeeping
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Excellent ability to perform clerical duties such as filing, typing, faxing, answering phone etc
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and managing time
- Excellent knowledge of general office practices and procedures
Associate Degree in Commerce, Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated