22945 Coltrane Ave
Elkhart, IN, 46514
Job Objective To obtain a Courtesy Clerk position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Courtesy Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Bag ‘N Save, Inc, Elkhart, IN
- Provided Excellent customer service and assisted them with their shopping selection upon request, bag groceries and carry out.
- Retrieved shopping carts and performed price checks to verify grocery prices.
- Checked prices for other employees and customers as requested.
- Assisted the checker to bag groceries, using plastic or paper bags at customer’s request.
- Obtained bags and paper towels and supplies to designated sources.
- Periodically patrolled parking lot and inside areas of the store for shopping carts and ensured to clean maintenance.
Courtesy Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
Market Street, Elkhart, IN
- Volunteered to provide well mannered customer service by greeting, smiling, thanking and bag or wrap purchases and assist with carry-out for customers.
- Assisted customers by obtaining items from shelves, freezers, coolers, bins, tables, or containers or direct them to appropriate location.
- Replaced damaged or unwanted goods, removed and replaced signs.
- Assisted in stocking product in various departments and ensured proper rotation of product.
- Demonstrated to transport shopping carts to the appropriate area.
- Performed cleaning of store, lunch areas and restrooms.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to remove and replace price tags and signs and perform stocking duties
- Ability to interact with customers and co-workers
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Excellent communication skill to maintain good relations with customers and co-workers
- Ability to perform complex data entry tasks
- Ability to follow company customer service procedure
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Cuyahoga Community College District, Cleveland, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated