812 Robinson Switch Rd
Little Rock, AR, 72201
Job Objective To obtain a Dairy Clerk position with a reputable organization.
Dairy Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Giant Eagle, Little Rock, AR
- Managed stocks of dairy and frozen department’s including facing, filling and organizing product items and ensuring tag and pricing.
- Assisted customers throughout their shift with purchases, information and product selection.
- Assisted in maintaining the clean dairy and frozen aisles, storage area and work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Volunteered to selling and cross selling of products.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service like greeting, listening and helping customers in any way possible.
- Familiarized in using equipment such as knives, scales, wrappers, compactors, garbage disposals, pallet jacks and hand trucks.
Dairy Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Harris Teeter, Little Rock, AR
- Verified orders against invoices, reported shortages and claims and also ensured proper billing, breaking down loads and dating products.
- Provided products and services that meet the requirements of internal and external customers at all times, and advocated to the Company’s Statement of Values.
- Maintained cleanliness of equipment, utensils, floor, and ensured that sanitation regulations are met.
- Ordered products by using ordering machine and scanned shelf trays of product.
- Maintained stock level of dairy department by taking product from cooler to sales floor, opening cases, and stocking to shelf in appropriate location.
- Monitored expiration dates of product to ensure no out-of-date product is for sale.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to stand for prolonged period of time
- Basic knowledge of math, weights and measures
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Familiar with Word, Excel and database software
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask
Associate Degree in Commerce, Owens Community College, Perrysburg, OH