812 Robinson Switch Rd
Irving, TX, 75038
Job Objective To obtain a Distribution Clerk position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Distribution Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Enloe Medical Center, Irving, TX
- Administered storage and control of supplies and utilized company’s visual inspection standards to inspect the products.
- Ensured issuing and delivery of supplies, equipment and linen throughout the Medical Center.
- Managed to scan product bar code for computer check on order status package and ship products to customers.
- Utilized computer to locate supplies, determine levels, and print patient charge stickers.
- Ensured item matches return documents and retrieved packages containing returned products.
- Checked for any damage to product and referred to any notes made by the customer.
Distribution Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
Spherion, Irving, TX
- Administered to set-up and maintain documentation process for daily outbound deliveries and inbound receiving log and verified merchandise with purchase orders.
- Completed damaged merchandise and discrepancy paperwork and prepared damaged merchandise for transfer.
- Conducted inventory cycle counts and adjusted stock counts to ensure the accuracy with which supplies are stocked in the warehouse and run daily inventory.
- Maintained warehouse Librarian computer database to research and identify product number.
- Obtained SKU number and locate merchandise within the warehouse.
- Managed to dispatch all outgoing trucks to Distribution Centers and PETCO stores.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Able to sort, organize and store all merchandise
- Ability to frequently bend neck to view work positioned on workstation surface
- Able to work until all work is completed for and day
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Excellent ability to perform clerical duties such as filing, typing, faxing, answering phone etc
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated