812 Robinson Switch Rd
Irving, TX, 75038
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a File Room Clerk position with an organization where I can utilize my clerical skills and be an asset to the employer.
File Room Clerk, May 2004 – Present
MetroWest Medical Center , Irving, TX
- Administered CMR unit’s mails.
- Performed initial entry Money Tracking for CMR unit.
- Recorded pending mail into Mail Track system using barcodes.
- Maintained all files including related correspondence.
- Physically and electronically packed files to Posts and CIS.
- Assisted and delivered files to other units.
File Room Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Serco Inc., Irving, TX
- Organized files and file materials and assemble in standards for easy retrieval.
- Pulled together file materials with existing files and distributed duplicate copies when needed.
- Created new patient or other files when needed.
- Performed other duties like answering telephone, delivery/pickup materials.
- Served as a backup for other clerical positions in the department.
- Dispatched files to the appropriate location according to established numerical, alphabetic, or coded systems.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Highly skilled to drive a medium weight box truck
- Ability to back up with side mirrors
- Ability to be attentive to details even in fast paced environment and changing priority
Associate Degree in Accounting, Monroe Community College, Rochester, NY