812 Robinson Switch Rd
Portland, OR, 97209
Job Objective To obtain a Front Desk Clerk position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Front Desk Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Sundance Resort, Portland, OR
- Managed collecting, processing and auditing of all corporate payables.
- Calculated and reconciled various record systems input & output and other accounting information.
- Received and distributed corporate invoices to appropriate manager for review and payment approval.
- Ensured data computing and performed maintenance of automated record systems.
- Provided policy and other information to employees and authorized non-employee personnel.
Front Desk Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Heartland Alliance, Portland, OR
- Worked with organization’s accounting firm on general ledger processes related to the payables function.
- Accomplished accounting and organization mission by achieving related results.
- Reconciled and reported the monthly vendor statements.
- Collected and processed regular analysis reports for senior management.
- Communicated with office manager regarding violations of procedures involving the payment and reconciliation collection processes.
- Maintained designated office equipment and supplies.
- Protected organization’s value by securing confidential information.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to maintain and process the files of certificated and classified employees
- Sound knowledge of using and adding machine and cash register
- Exceptional ability to type 30+ wpm
- Ability to perform simple arithmetic calculations with and without calculator
- Excellent verbal and written communication and great telephone skills
- Ability to work closely and cooperatively with fellow employees and guest
- Proficient in MS word, Excel and Power Point
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated