812 Robinson Switch Rd
Portland, OR, 97209
Job Objective To obtain a HR Clerk position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
HR Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Sunoco Logistics, Portland, OR
- Managed to compile, copy, sort and file records of office activities and business transactions.
- Operated general office machines; computed records and proofread data.
- Maintained and updated files, inventory, mail, and database systems.
- Coordinated to open, sort and route incoming mail and managed correspondence.
- Reviewed files, records and other documents to obtain information and responded to requests.
HR Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
James Hardie, Portland, OR
- Reviewed resumes according to job requisitions.
- Assisted the Senior Corporate Recruiter in forwarding resumes to hiring managers.
- Assisted in training of entry level Office Assistant and ensured entry of personnel related data into HRIS system.
- Assisted managers, supervisors and other employees by answering questions, obtaining information and handle situations that arise.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent administrative and customer service skills
- Ability to work with moderate supervision
- In-depth knowledge of PeopleSoft software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
- Ability to compile, copy, sort and file records
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Good oral and written communication skills
Associate Degree in Human Resources, Community College of Rhode Island, Warwick, RI