812 Robinson Switch Rd
Little Rock, AR, 72201
Job Objective To obtain an Imaging Clerk position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Imaging Clerk, May 2004 – Present
FedEx National LTL, Little Rock, AR
- Managed to operate various imaging equipment within the department.
- Mastered to scan documents on high speed scanners and store images in a centralized database.
- Researched to obtain documents stored in offsite facilities and scan microfiche images to an electronic database.
- Sorted and routed documents to respective work groups and ensured to take appropriate action for errors.
- Received documents from various internal sources and verified contents for accuracy and errors including blank pages, counts and skewed images.
- Prepared life insurance and annuity of documents for imaging.
Imaging Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
National Park Service, Little Rock, AR
- Rendered to operate various document scanning equipment.
- Performed data entry of forms, routine correspondence and reports.
- Managed to file materials in accordance with standard procedures and locate them.
- Maintained records of materials removed from files, date-stamp materials and type labels.
- Performed document retrieval and purging consistent with detailed indexing policies and procedures.
- Adhered to safety and security procedures to ensure document security and confidentiality.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of document preparation, scanning indexing
- Ability to perform complex data entry tasks
- Outstanding knowledge of indexing policies and procedures
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
Associate Degree Printing and Digital Graphic Imaging Technology, Monroe Community College, Rochester, NY