812 Robinson Switch Rd
Irving, TX, 75038
Job Objective To obtain an Investigation Clerk position with a reputable organization.
Steve Corporation, Irving, TX
May 2004 – Present
- Demonstrated to find and interview witnesses, verified details about a case, and checked into witnesses’ or suspects’ alibis.
- Ensured to write reports and maintain records of incidents as they encounter.
- Exercised many methods to determine the facts.
- Searched records which the general public is unable to access.
Franklin Corp, Irving, TX
March 2002– April 2004
- Developed hypotheses regarding the incident based on evidence.
- Managed to interview the victims repeatedly.
- Maintained control over the flow of information.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent Problem solving and investigation skills
- Ability to maintain complex files and records relating to various functions
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written forms
- Ability to adhere to procedures and law in expediting investigation
- Wide knowledge of detective duties
- Ability to effectively present information to co-workers
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC