11107 Avalon Blvd
Wichita, KS, 67202
Job Objective To secure the position of Law Office Clerk that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Law Office Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Forfeiture Support Associates, LLC, Wichita, KS
- Demonstrated receptionists job, managed photocopying, filing etc.
- Drove attorneys to court appearances and meetings.
- Processed incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintained law library by updating law books and performed complex legal research and assisted attorneys to evaluate requests.
- Managed to prepare draft and legal documents.
Law Office Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Federal Mine Safety and Health Review, Wichita, KS
- Communicated policies on the procedural and operational requirements for conducting electronic surveillance.
- Managed electronic case filing and typing legal documents from rough drafts.
- Abstracted and assembled data from bankruptcy petitions, scheduled, and filed them.
- Computed data into a complex automated case management information system and created and maintained files and records.
- Assisted in scheduling meetings of creditors and court appearances.
- Received visitors and provided requested information or route the request to appropriate person.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of legal terminology
- In-depth ability to work with difficult clientele in a respectful and courteous manner
- Exceptional knowledge of formats for a variety of legal documents
- Ability to perform complex legal research
- Ability to understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
- Good knowledge of applicable laws, rules, regulations and policies and procedures
- Excellent ability to perform duties such as filing, typing, faxing and answering phone
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Good oral and written communication skills
Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies, Monroe Community College, Rochester, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated