1108 Ross Clark Cir
Sarasota, FL, 34235
Job Objective Seeking a Legal File Clerk position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Legal File Clerk, May 2004 – Present
McKesson, Sarasota, FL
- Received and delivered projects to various staff throughout the firm.
- Worked on special projects as directed.
- Managed to prepare and completed paperwork.
- Managed to search through Legal Search Engines.
- Prepared and filed trademark applications.
- Organized, assembled and managed files.
Legal File Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Koch & Trushin, Sarasota, FL
- Cataloged box dated files in for storage.
- Compiled and filed legal documents appropriately.
- Maintained projects from beginning to end.
- Distributed files appropriately to paralegals or legal secretaries.
- Computed data, filed and copied specific documents.
- Managed to be comfortable in multitasking and obtaining varied projects.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of court and legal practices and procedures
- Ability to understand and interpret codes, statues, and policies and procedures
- Ability to maintain and process the files related to legal
- Ability to understand oral and written instructions
- Profound ability to convert routine legal forms, reports and correspondence
- In-depth ability to retrieve and file standard files weighing up to 60 lbs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies, Community College of Rhode Island, Warwick, RI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated