11107 Avalon Blvd
Wichita, KS, 67202
Job Objective Seeking a Legal Records Clerk position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Legal Records Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Robert Half Legal, Wichita, KS
- Computed indexes of pleading and closing case files for offsite storage.
- Performed initial review of petitions for remission and mitigation of forfeiture.
- Verified citations and legal references on legal documents.
- Managed the process of all ingoing and outgoing legal files in support of client needs.
- Managed gathering, sorting and preparing legal documents for filing.
- Administered excellent customer service to all levels within a client environment.
Legal Records Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
IKON Office Solutions Inc., Wichita, KS
- Reviewed legal instruments.
- Managed to obtain additional information when and wherever required.
- Determined correctness of action per government regulations, procedures, etc.
- Managed to research records to ascertain conditions that might preclude action.
- Provided information and assistance on instruments.
- Gathered facts for case and routine reports.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of court and legal practices and procedures
- Ability to maintain records related to legal
- Sound ability to understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
- Deep knowledge of record storage inventory, methods and practices
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Ability to perform complex data entry tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies, Monroe Community College, Rochester, NY