2422 Sixth Ave N
Dalton, GA, 30720
Job Objective To obtain a Mail Clerk position with a reputable organization.
Mail Clerk, May 2004 – Present
AppleOne, Dalton, GA
- Processed mail using USPS approved postage equipment.
- Sorted and distributed incoming and outgoing USPS, Express Mail and packages.
- Performed basic quality inspection before, during and after output of each production run.
- Adhered to suspicious package handling per USPS standards.
- Collected data and respond to print and copy equipment issues by contacting service personnel using specific PC applications.
- Sorted and scanned hardcopy materials and other mediums for use in printed documents and digital format.
- Managed to track move, add and change of office equipment assets at customer accounts.
Mail Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Oce Business Services, Dalton, GA
- Enabled to open and scan incoming mail for electronic distribution per customer requirements.
- Administered to log and distribute all incoming mail and packages into SOURCECORP system.
- Maintained levels of productivity and quality; confidentiality and security; and record of completed work.
- Adhered to work according to established practices, procedures, techniques, and standards with minimal supervision within the assigned time frame.
- Followed instructions and communicated with supervisor or trainer to ensure client expectations are met.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Great ability to safely lift and carry heavy mail bags, boxes and packages
- Immense ability to spend long periods of time standing and walking
- Ability to physically adjust and set the myriad of different sizes of mailing pieces
- Ability to handle equipment and fully loaded mail trays as well as to stand throughout the entire shift
- Ability to diagnose mailing machines malfunctions and operating problems
- Ability to distribute a wide variety of mails and documents
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to perform duties such as filing, typing, faxing and answering phone
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Cuyahoga Community College District, Cleveland, OH