34391 Dobson Way
Trumbull, CT, 06611
Job Objective To obtain a Nursing Unit Clerk position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Nursing Unit Clerk
Fairfield Medical Center, Trumbull, CT
May 2004 – Present
- Handled transcription of physician orders.
- Obtained signatures on consent forms.
- Assisted in general routine care to assure the client’s physical and mental comfort.
- Monitored client symptoms, behavior and needs.
- Reported all pertinent data regarding client care to the registered nurse.
Nursing Unit Clerk
Mountain States Health Alliance, Trumbull, CT
March 2002– April 2004
- Monitored socialization and recreational activities and documented in the client record.
- Maintained safety by completing rounds and environmental checks.
- Documented clients’ vitals, height, weight, accurate I&O, specimen collection, blood glucose.
- Assisted in maintaining supplies, compute logs.
- Maintained a clean and safe environment for clients and other staff.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in performing clerical duties in a nursing facility setup
- Sound knowledge of nursing practicing laws, procedures and processes
- Familiar with safety procedures in nursing functions
- Ability to organize support to various personnel in the nursing facility setup
- Remarkable talent in supervising and guiding nursing unit personnel
- Adept in responding promptly to patients and clients’ needs
- Ability to interact with patients and clients in a pleasant manner
- Ability to multitask nursing unit clerical functions in an organized manner
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, power point and access
Associate Degree in Public Relations
Monroe Community College, Rochester, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated