812 Robinson Switch Rd
Cincinnati, OH, 45270
Job Objective To obtain a Peims Clerk position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Tata Corporation, Cincinnati, OH
May 2004 – Present
- Computed PEIMS data from handbook and demographic forms.
- Prepared and printed snapshot; daily, weekly anD monthly reports; and end-of-semester and year reports.
- Maintained hard and soft copies of records.
- Processed and transmitted requests for student information and transcripts.
- Provided training and support to campuses and to business and personnel office staff.
Bound Corp, Cincinnati, OH
March 2002– April 2004
- Assisted counselors with new student registration.
- Processed new student records, including requesting transcripts and records from other schools.
- Ensured to set up cumulative folder, and computed student data into appropriate databases.
- Prepared and processed ‘Student Withdraw’ documentation.
- Assisted parents, students, and faculty with queries regarding student records.
- Processed information and print verification sheets.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to develop spreadsheets, databases, and word processing.
- Proficient keyboarding and file maintenance
- Ability to meet established deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain accurate and auditable records
Associate Degree in Communications
Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated