812 Robinson Switch Rd
Overland Park, KS, 66210
Job Objective To obtain a Property Clerk position with a reputable organization.
City of OshKosh, Overland Park, KS
March 2002– April 2004
- Ensured resident bill dates are accurate; and update the schedule accordingly.
- Monitored department analytics to insure on time completion.
- Produced and sent accurate reports to client properties.
- Processed resident credit balances on cancelled, transferred, converted properties.
- Reviewed inbound mail on a daily basis.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in managing properties in a business setup
- Deep knowledge of inventory control systems
- Ability to organize and update property records and documents
- Ability to operate hand-trucks, pallet jacks and electric carts
- Ability to handle warehouse equipment
- Expertise in processing billing cycles
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point and other applications
Associate’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Owens Community College, Perrysburg, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated