9061 N Brookview Ave
Sacramento, CA, 95833
Job Objective To obtain a Record Clerk position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Shrink Corporation, Sacramento, CA
May 2004 – Present
- Maintained department files and records; and computed data and file cards.
- Generated reports compiling existing information.
- Ensured to prepared statements for billing accurately.
- Transcribed officer’s interview notes, using Dictaphone and computer.
- Processed payments accurately adhering to company policies.
SD&N Corp, Sacramento, CA
March 2002– April 2004
- Assisted other employees with copy machine and computers.
- Managed to make copies of various forms as required.
- Represented the company on events and business conferences.
- Computed necessary information into an automated record system.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to work with people and work under pressure
- Excellent customer service, reception, and telephone skills
- Ability to deliver, Retrieve and sort 50 lbs. boxes
- Ability to scan and copy documents
- Ability to understand and read oral and written instructions, policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Records Management
Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated