9061 N Brookview Ave
Sacramento, CA, 95833
Job Objective To obtain a Sales Clerk position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Sara Lee ,Sacramento, CA
May 2004 – Present
- Ensured to complete special marketing projects independently.
- Involved in researching information and calculating figures in complex reports.
- Supported the production and design of sales and promotional materials.
- Administered direct marketing and sales.
- Ensured to meet and exceed goals and targets.
Appleone, Sacramento, CA
March 2002– April 2004
- Supported the sales staff through strategic problem solving.
- Administered to implement special sales efforts.
- Coordinated with the planning and designing departments.
- Communicated sales presentations via phone.
- Assisted web-based customer training.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with marketing campaigns in a sales environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office application suite.
- Ability to provide general administrative support.
- Ability to rotate and check code dates on products
- Ability to prepare monthly and quarterly sales
- Ability to manage and impart confidential information.
Associates degree in Accounting
Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC