812 Robinson Switch Rd
Portland, OR, 97209
Job Objective To obtain a Staffing Clerk position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Kindred Healthcare, Portland, OR
May 2004 – Present
- Computed, processed and evaluated results of input to determine staffing needs.
- Identified staffing shortages and ensured appropriate action to resolve.
- Managed staffing calls (i.e. sick, absence, schedule changes).
- Maintained current employee information on automated scheduling.
Cambridge Place, Portland, OR
March 2002– April 2004
- Prepared staff schedules for clinical departments and centralized float pools.
- Maintained a current listing of employee contact numbers for call-in.
- Developed post work schedules in advance.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable staffing and scheduling experience
- Proficient with automated scheduling and staffing system’s
- Ability to generate routine and non-routine reports in timely manner
- Ability to interpret and enter manual timesheets into automated time reporting system
- Ability to take appropriate action to resolve calls and schedules staff
- Ability to maintains current employee information on automated scheduling
Associate Degree in Accounting
Cuyahoga Community College District, Cleveland, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated