812 Robinson Switch Rd
Overland Park, KS, 66210
Job Objective To secure the position of Storeroom Clerk that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Geisinger Health System, Overland Park, KS
May 2004 – Present
- Managed inventory of parts and operated supplies to insure availability.
- Ensured to promptly pack out material received.
- Communicated with recipients to inform them of receipts.
- Maintained parts storage area in a clean state at all times.
James Hardie, Overland Park, KS
March 2002– April 2004
- Prepared and updated inventories of supplies, parts and other necessary items.
- Ascertained that all items entering the storeroom are properly checked in and inventoried.
- Notified the relevant customer and ensured to resolve any issues.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Knowledge of the parts and equipment used in modern hog facilities.
- Understanding and usage of E-Mail, Word and Excel in daily communications.
- Ability to quickly learn inventory management software.
- Ability to handle food and beverage, cash and customer service.
- Ability to bend, twists, lift and stand to perform normal job functions.
Associate Degree in Commerce
Owens Community College, Perrysburg, OH