812 Robinson Switch Rd
Minneapolis, MN 55450
Job Objective To obtain a Supply Clerk position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
URS Corporation, Minneapolis, MN
May 2004 – Present
- Maintained both automated and manual accountable records.
- Tracked and processed follow-ups and modifications on replenished documents.
- Ensured to originate adjustment documents to ensure debit or credit when overages or shortages are reported.
- Performed physical inventories; and advised supervisor of suspected cases or security violation.
Golden Living Centers, Minneapolis, MN
March 2002– April 2004
- Researched catalog data and supply status for customers.
- Performed daily inventory counts to ensure database accuracy and integrity.
- Reported backorder items, damaged goods and items.
- Labeled boxes and place in designated area(s) for delivery.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to maintain accurate inventory records
- Ability to keep the storage area neat and organized
- Ability to frequently bend, kneel, stoop, stand and climb,
- Ability to lift a minimum of seventy (70) pounds on regular basis.
- Ability to operate and utilize a computer, printer, and bar code scanner.
Associate Degree in Accounting
Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated