812 Robinson Switch Rd
Irving, TX, 75038
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a Support Clerk position with an organization where I can utilize my clerical skills and be an asset to the employer.
Bombardier Transportation, Irving, TX
May 2004 – Present
- Processed credit card, carrier printing, embossing and match-merge.
- Ensured that all processes are completed within specific guidelines as mandated by VISA and MasterCard.
- Assisted with evaluation of transcripts from other colleges.
- Ensured maintaining quality and productivity standards.
- Assisted with maintenance of veteran’s enrollment certification files.
JPMorgan Chase, Irving, TX
March 2002– April 2004
- Assisted in providing maintenance and repair of facilities systems and structures..
- Assisted in monitoring day to day production activities.
- Assisted in making all changes authorized by the business to service.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to perform duties with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and prioritize tasks
- Work under deadlines, be flexible, and maintain professional boundaries
- Ability to keep all work information confidential
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Professional attitude and good organizational skills
Associate Degree in Commerce
Glendale Community College, Glendale, AZ