812 Robinson Switch Rd
Marcus Hook, PA 19061
Job Objective To obtain a Tax Clerk position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
TeleTech, Marcus Hook, PA
May 2004 – Present
- Maintained and updated all POs and expenditures paid to date, including paying all invoices as approved.
- Processed and distributed mail; Federal and State returns, including check requests.
- Assisted with maintenance of Customer’s Master file data.
Spherion Staffing Services, Marcus Hook, PA
March 2002– April 2004
- Maintained customer’s compliance to Tax Authorities payment.
- Managed filing of returns.
- Ensured timely preparation of quarterly and yearly processing.
- Requested payment; and ensured initiation.
- Performed payroll tax reconciliations, analysis, and special projects as assigned.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with filing multi-state tax returns
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Ability to run overtime during quarterly and annual processing
- Ability to write simple or routine memos and other correspondence
- Proficient with telephone, copy machine, fax machine, scanner and computer.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
Associate Degree in Accounting
Monroe Community College, Rochester, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated