812 Robinson Switch Rd
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Job Objective Seek a Title Clerk position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Wyndham International, Bakersfield, CA
May 2004 – Present
- Administered title and registration work to include, initiating, receiving and processing title applications, receipts; and complete release of liens etc.
- Performed entries, reconciliations, and researched outstanding issues regarding the Tax and Title general ledger.
- Processed all new and used vehicles for registration in the state in which they will be titled.
- Verified the corrected lien holder paid off before processing title applications..
- Compiled and maintained a complete list of all outstanding title works.
Air Force Federal Credit Union, Bakersfield, CA
March 2002– April 2004
- Administered to signs over titles for all wholesalers who have paid in full.
- Reported to management on the status of any missing and problem titles.
- Prepared stock cards for used vehicles.
- Processed title documentation in a timely, accurate, and reliable manner.
- Researched vehicle titles and resolved issues in a timely manner.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good understanding of title requirements in every state
- Wide knowledge of State Tax Codes
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Ability to prepare title and registration documents on a timely basis
- Ability to prepare tax and title documents
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
Associate Degree in Commerce
Houston Community College, Houston, TX