22945 Coltrane Ave
Elkhart, IN, 46514
Job Objective To obtain a Treasury Clerk position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Nauticus Group, Elkhart, IN
May 2004 – Present
- Managed company cash forecasting goals and initiatives.
- Analyzed and reviewed all available corporate financial information for new and existing credit account customers.
- Prepared analytical reports for management, illustrating potential credit risk exposure of the customers.
- Prepared statutory tax filings for the Pension Plan and the Savings Plan..
- Ensured process improvement and in compliance with standards.
Republic Airways, Elkhart, IN
March 2002– April 2004
- Conducted cost-benefit and financial analysis on cash and treasury operations.
- Monitored market price of organization’s securities; analyzed competitors; and evaluated new business opportunities.
- Performed risk analysis and modeling; and portfolio investment analysis.
- Administered audit and accounting related projects.
- Prepared monthly forecast reports; reconciled statements.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in banking and treasury functionality.
- Wide knowledge of foreign currency markets, cash management products and techniques, and investment markets.
- Familiarity with insurance markets and Risk Management Concepts and Financial & Accounting Principles.
- Ability to handle Hyperion and Treasury Management software.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong written, verbal communication and analytical skills.
Associate Degree in Accounting
Cuyahoga Community College District, Cleveland, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated