2309 Platinum Drive
Canonsburg, PA 15317
Job Objective Looking for a challenging position as Career Coach where I can utilize new coaching techniques that will help to develop capability to be successful.
- Solid communication and organization skills.
- Wide knowledge in a variety of career development issues.
- Excellent career counseling skills.
- Broad knowledge in business and psychology.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Career Coach, 2007 – Present
- Wilbur Cross High School, CT
Demonstrated career interests, self-discovery, career opportunities and job-search skills.
Trained new courses such as global and internet marketing and marketing seminar.
Provided exciting and dynamic course materials and assignments.
Advised marketing majors and minors about critical career development.
Observed and provided constructive feedback to students.
B.S in Marketing and Journalism, 2005, Boise State University
M.A in Marketing Magazine, 2007, University of Hawaii
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated