2666 Jarvis Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
Job Objective To obtain a challenging position as College Basketball Coach utilizing my abilities and experience in performing duties.
- Assistant College Basketball Coach, 2007 – Present
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Coached shooting, dribbling and passing of basketball.
- Trained in the areas of run, jump, turn and switching man-to-man defenses.
- Monitored study sessions and performed all duties in compliance with NCAA, conference and college regulations.
- Prepared scouting reports for games and assisted the head coach throughout games.
- Organized a season timetable and scouted other teams for tactical aims.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent working and coaching experience in basketball
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Wide knowledge in shooting and dribbling
- Immense ability to communicate with athletes and other coaches
- Excellent playing experience at the college level in basketball
B.S in Psychology, 2005, Fresno State University
M.S in Sports Leadership, 2007, Springfield College, USA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated