1304 Poplar Lane
Miami, FL 33176
Job Objective Looking for the job of Football Head coach where I can utilize my skills in coaching and develop various training programs to increase the strength and stamina of athletes.
- Football Head Coach, 2007 â€“ Present
- Desert Ridge HS, AZ
- Coordinated and directed the school football team.
- Conducted football training sessions.
- Recruited and coached the members of the football program.
- Advised football players about nutrition and injury recognition and prevention.
- Developed and implemented well structured football coaching programs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Solid interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Wide knowledge of football techniques and tactics.
- Extended ability to recruit football players and coaching staff.
- Sound knowledge of fitness and sports psychology.
- Immense ability to maintain positive and professional relation with athletes.
B.S in Psychology, 2005, Plymouth State University
M.S in Sports Leadership, 2007, Saginaw Valley State University