4269 Dog Hill Lane
Salina, KS 67401
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity as a High School coach so as to fully utilize my coaching skills.
- High School coach, 2007 â€“ Present
- White Knoll HS, SC
- Developed athletic program and practice methods.
- Encouraged students to develop teamwork skills.
- Monitored the academic performance of the student-athletes in the program.
- Organized and monitored the transportation of students and equipment to various locations for games.
- Assessed student performance through homework assignments and examinations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Immense ability to effectively communicate with players
- Strong dedication, interpersonal and integrity skills
- Excellent drill and stamina techniques
- Sound knowledge in athletic rules and principles
- Substantial understanding of the different cultures
B.A in Sociology, 2005, Alcon State University
M.A in Sociology, 2007, Plymouth State University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated