4219 Edwards Street
Robersonville, NC 27871
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity as a Reading coach so as to fully utilize my coaching skills.
- Reading Coach, 2007 – Present
- Desert Ridge HS, AZ
- Conducted work shops on literacy framework.
- Provided information and guidance in effective literacy practices through various activities.
- Applied a variety of formal and informal appraisal tools.
- Planned and implemented effective literacy instruction.
- Monitored and provided feedback to teachers on education related to literacy development.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of different learning styles.
- Strong knowledge in both theory and practice of literacy education.
- Broad knowledge in teaching and writing.
- Excellent group facilitation and presentation skills.
- Deep knowledge of significant topics such as early literacy and reading intervention.
B.A in English, 2005, Plymouth State University
M.A in English, 2007, Boise State University