2771 Rhapsody Street
Mount Dora, FL 32757
Job Objective To obtain a challenging position as Swim coach utilizing my abilities and experience in performing duties.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of swimming methods and techniques.
- Profound knowledge of rules and regulations in the use of pool facilities.
- Strong ability to perform first aid.
- In depth ability to demonstrate proper swimming techniques.
- Immense ability to react rapidly in dangerous situations.
- Swim Coach, 2007 – Present
- Desert Ridge HS, AZ
- Trained athletes in proper use of competitive swimming techniques
- Conducted and coordinated competitive swimming events
- Designed and implemented training schedules for national team swimmers
- Demonstrated the proper use of equipment to enhance the performance of the swimmers
- Observed swimmers to find and correct faults and provided feedback on performance
B.S in High School Diploma, 2005, Fresno State University
M.S in Physical Education, 2007, St.Thomas University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated