832 Kinney Street
Springfield, MA 1115
Job Objective A highly competent Bank Collector seeking a job within your Bank where I can put in maximum efforts and contribute to the overall development.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in providing customer service in the banking environment
- Sound knowledge of state regulations and FDCPA
- Exceptional knowledge of loan collection procedures and policies
- Profound ability to resolve all banking related queries of customers
- Immense ability to interpret information effectively
- Ability to resolve all customer related issues
- Ability to handle high call volumein a timely manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with account service procedures, fair debt collection practices, loan collection policies and procedures
TCF Bank, Springfield, MA
August 2007 – Present
- Administered and documented customer account maintenance requests.
- Monitored all inbound and outbound calls for bank.
- Managed all urgent payment options for credit cards and account dues.
- Maintained document for all account activities through appropriate logging.
- Developed effective collection module for all bank representatives.
- Ensured achievement of all departmental objectives.
- Assisted in negations for terms as per departmental guidelines.
- Coordinated with customers to resolve all delinquent issues.
Bank Of America, Springfield, MA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with customers and informed about any delinquencies in account.
- Analyzed customer issues and recommends appropriate resolution.
- Monitored customer requests and assisted in lending of funds as per bank regulations.
- Performed research for credit reports of customers and performed analysis.
- Documented all activities.
- Provide assistance to borrowers for loss mitigation processes.
- Analyzed issues and if required escalated it to management.
- Maintained updated knowledge of all banking policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Beloit College, Beloit, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated