1521 Ruckman Road
Okla City, OK 73107
Job Objective In search of Debt Collector position where I can utilize my extensive skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in collection of debt for high volume businesses
- Sound knowledge of leasing and financial processes
- Profound knowledge of Fair Debt Collection Practices Act(FDCPA)
- Exceptional ability to achieve all monthly and quarterly objectives
- Remarkable ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Outstanding skills to schedule activities within timeframe
- Proficient with commonly used collection practices and procedures
- Familiarity with DRS policies and procedures
Dynamic Recovery Solutions, Okla City, OK
August 2007 – Present
- Investigated all payment arrears for various debt portfolios.
- Managed communication with all debtors through telephone.
- Administered various debtor processes for all collection activities.
- Monitored collection of debt and in some cases terminated records.
- Maintained record of all activities and assisted in litigation process.
- Evaluated foreclosure clauses and if required refered to a collection agency.
- Assisted to resolve all complaints from members.
- Coordinated with customers to help reduce bad debt.
Asset Recovery Solutions, LLC, Okla City, OK
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with customers over phone as per banking guidelines.
- Monitored member movements and performed internet research.
- Developed strategies to achieve all debt collection activities.
- Documented all member contact details in collection system.
- Ensured optimal level of customer service for collection processes.
- Administered delinquent loan accounts and placed outbound calls.
- Assisted customers to select appropriate payment method.
- Ensured compliance all to state and local collection procedures.
Associate Degree in Communication
River Parishes Community College, Sorrento, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated