14693 Strickland Rd
Batesville MS 38606
Job Objective To obtain an Air Quality Consultant position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Air Quality Consultant, August 2005 – Present
URS Corporation, Batesville MS
- Prepared client deliverables and developed permit applications and regulatory reporting.
- Assisted effectively with the preparation of technical and fee proposals, project schedules and progress reports.
- Developed Air Quality Compliance client.
- Conducted and managed environmental audits and sampling.
- Developed and created sophisticated air emissions estimation programs.
Air Quality Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
ENERCON, Batesville MS
- Supervised clients on the applicability of federal, state and local air regulations and prepared cost-effective compliance solutions.
- Processed and implemented compliance demonstration procedures.
- Developed and prepared sophisticated air emissions estimation programs.
- Managed and analyzed air quality studies and permitted projects for a variety of clients.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in environmental compliance
- Profound knowledge of NSPS and NESHAP for general industrial facilities and oil and gas industry
- In-depth knowledge relating to air permitting, air monitoring and air emissions
- Sound knowledge of Storm Water Pollution Prevention plans, sampling and inspections
- Extensive knowledge of Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures Plans, RCRA and Industrial Safety
- Superior verbal communication skills with ability to maintain client relationships
- Excellent ability to bring client base to ENERCON
- Exceptional ability to market air quality and other compliance services
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA