16901 Franklin Rd
Mendocino, CA 95460
Job Objective To secure the position of Apartment Leasing Consultant that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Apartment Leasing Consultant, August 2005 – Present
MAXX Properties, Mendocino, CA
- Answered incoming telephone calls and handled accordingly.
- Made sure that the office, models, clubrooms and market ready vacant are in perfect conditions.
- Conducted and performed market surveys.
- Participated effectively in ongoing resident relations.
- Accepted service requests from residents and forwarded to service department for prompt processing.
- Conducted follow up calls.
Apartment Leasing Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Prime Group, Mendocino, CA
- Assisted in advertising the community and creating traffic.
- Answered incoming phone calls and emails.
- Scheduled and organized leasing appointments.
- Presented the available rental units through personal tours.
- Maintained and stored guest cards safely.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Property Management and Leasing
- Ability to comply with and follow Fair Housing Laws
- Good convincing and negotiation skills
- Sound knowledge of community and rental property process
- Proficient in Property Management Software, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer
- Proven record of meeting monthly sales goals in a retail sales
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Strong ability to interact effectively with customers
High School Diploma, Central High School, Aberdeen, SD