18283 Highway 171
Pelham, AL 35124
Job Objective To obtain an Aviation Consultant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Aviation Consultant, August 2005 – Present
BIg, Pelham, AL
- Gathered, compiled, analyzed and interpret data.
- Developed and evaluated alternatives.
- Established and maintained aeronautical program.
Aviation Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Vertusa, Inc., Pelham, AL
- Encouraged, inspired and coordinated various work programs of numerous committees and public and private agencies.
- Prepared and developed clear and concise correspondence and reports.
- Analyzed and observed situations accurately and take effective action.
- Identified the need for and provided creative thinking related to complex aviation problems.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Aviation Manufacturing and practical training
- Profound knowledge of primary techniques and skills used in flying an aircraft
- Sound knowledge of Effective public information techniques
- In-depth knowledge of Federal and State Aviation Regulations
- Extensive knowledge of Principles and practices in the planning and developing of airport systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Provisions of the Federal Airport Grant Program
Engineering in Aeronautical, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated