2120 Old Earhart Rd
Lilburn, GA 30047
Job Objective Seeking a Behavior Consultant position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Behavior Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Apollo, Lilburn, GA
- Developed and collected data operationally, defined targeted behaviors and developed observable and measurable goals.
- Prepared individualized treatment plans and monitored the implementation of the plan.
- Provided clinical consultation to the therapeutic support staff.
- Ensured appropriate implementation of the treatment plan.
- Interacted with the child, family, local case manager, teachers and other treatment team members.
Behavior Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Care, Inc., Lilburn, GA
- Formulated and implemented the treatment plan.
- Designed and oversaw implementation of the treatment plan.
- Provided and presented instruction to other members of the treatment team.
- Implemented the treatment plan and participated in interagency service planning meetings.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in a behavior management programming
- In-depth knowledge of working with individuals with mental illness
- Wide knowledge of behavior management and de-escalation techniques
- Familiarity with Severe Behavior Disorders, Autism, and Behavior Interventions
- Sound knowledge of behavior modification techniques
- Ability to prioritize work tasks, multi-task and maintain focus
- Ability to communicate efficiently, both orally and in writing
- Exceptional ability to manage confidential information
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Southern Arkansas University, Arkansas, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated