2243 Kelmscott Ct
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Job Objective Seeking a position as Behavioral Specialist Consultant where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in reputed organization.
Behavioral Specialist Consultant, August 2005 – Present
NHS Human Services, Inc, Sunnyvale, CA
- Designed and directed the behavior adjustment intervention plan according to specific needs.
- Identified and recognized behavioral goals and intervention techniques.
- Recommended no-aversive behavioral change methods.
- Maintained direct contact with the child and family.
- Evaluated, designed and monitored treatment.
Behavioral Specialist Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Professional Providence Community Services, Sunnyvale, CA
- Supported children and adolescents in their homes, schools and other community settings.
- Directed a behavior modification plan that met the needs of the child and family.
- Designed and oversaw implementation of the treatment plan.
- Provided instruction to other members of the treatment team in their roles and responsibilities in implementing the treatment plan.
- Participated in interagency service planning meetings.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working with children using behavior analysis techniques
- Skilled in providing behavioral support to youths and their families
- Sound knowledge of behavior modification techniques
- Wide knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorder diagnosis and ABA theory & practices is valued
- Ability to communicate efficiently with children and adolescents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and team player
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Mount Aloysius College, Cresson, PA
Master of Science in Psychology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated